Work with MAF Associates
Business Support Administrator
Would you like to work with MAF Associates? Due to our continued grow, MAF Associates is looking to recruit a Business Support Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a small, friendly team where, within this role, they will receive a high level of training that will allow them to grow, succeed and progress.
The Business Support Administrator plays a vital role in the successful running of the business. Taking responsibility for meet and greet of our visitors, initial telephone response for calls into the business, ensuring customer requirements are fully met in an efficient manner, and maintaining the company’s professional reputation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide initial efficient telephone response for calls into the business.
- Provide an efficient and friendly meet and greet service for all our visitors.
- Support the Reports and Audit Co-ordinator in all aspects of the role.
- Support the Associate Director.
- Administration and organisation of PPE and workwear for our team.
- General office administration.
- Providing additional support to colleagues in other departments as and when required.
- Hold a minimum of 5 GSCEs including Maths and English.
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar office based administrative function.
- Be computer literate and fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and able to maintain a positive, professional attitude when under pressure.
- Have an exceptional ability to multi-task.
- Be able to input data efficiently and with a high level of accuracy.
- Work with and help others to achieve common standards while being a team player.
- Attractive starting salary
- Working for a private company within a supportive and professional team
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme
- 21 days annual holiday plus statutory days
- 3 additional holiday days between Christmas and New Year when the company is closed.
- Life insurance and health insurance after a qualifying period
- Company bonus scheme after qualifying period
- Free fruit, tea and coffee provided
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions in relation to this role please do not hesitate to contact Joanna.